[Farmall] NOS PARTS

Roymh350 at aol.com Roymh350 at aol.com
Thu Jan 6 17:48:48 PST 2005

I don't know if I want to sell until I find out if they fit any of the
tractors or equipment I have, it would be my luck that I would sell something to
only find out I needed it on the next tractor I tried to get running or next
break down. So far I've found a throw out bearing for my SMDTA few pins for
fast  hitch, pulley and chain for 420 baler, and few bearings for my 990 mower
conditioner by looking at 1 part at a time and then the parts books. I know I
have planter parts and drill parts but don't know for which. Unfortunately I
don't have parts books for all tractors or equipment.
I'd rather do trading with some one who needs these parts for parts I need.
This way the spouse don't know how much I have in my old tractors.
Thanks,
Roy