[AT] Tractor / truck accident - fatality

JParks jkparks at flash.net
Thu Jan 6 13:46:18 PST 2005

That is true Mattias....and some people do not take advantage of the
negative lessons shown to them by others.  About 20 years ago, a logger in
our area was electrocuted by operating a crane too close to a power line.
Six months after that, the same thing happened to his son.  On an old
Michigan crane we have here in the yard there are warning signs posted on
the cab sheet metal telling you to stay 6' away from power lines........That
warning distance, to me, is about 100 feet too short.

John Parks
Boise, ID