[AJD] '41 B Transmission

Robert M. Massengale ltcmikem at ktc.com
Thu Jan 6 11:38:06 PST 2005

Thanks Terry -

Just when everyone else has me believing it's a "no brainer" and I'm ready to jump
in with all six thumbs, you have to tell me me "The only tricky part is getting
everything back together..."

Bye the way, on that "raging blizzard", the only tricky part is staying warm.

Thanks again for keeping me on my toes.

Mike
Robert M. Massengale
Fredericksburg, Texas 78624