[AJD] Gaskets - Thanks

Robert M. Massengale ltcmikem at ktc.com
Thu Jan 6 11:23:53 PST 2005

Bill, Duane, John, Brad, Frank, Lou, and Dee -

Many thanks for sharing your gasket making knowledge and experiences.  I've
gotten a basic set of the required tools and materials and am looking forward to
knocking out some of my own gaskets.  I also appreciate the suggestions to
consider buying sets of gaskets rather than individual items... and the tips on how to
research alternate gasket resources.

In addition to your excellent help I found a couple web sites that will be helpful to
first time gasket makers like me... pretty much the same info you gave me, but with
pictures :)

http://www.dansmc.com/gaskets.htm

http://www.off-road.com/dirtbike/tech/2002gasket/

Thanks again for all your help.