[Farmall] Wiring diagrams

riv5urug at adinet.com.uy riv5urug at adinet.com.uy
Thu Jan 6 07:15:50 PST 2005

Yes Mike you can send to that adress CALLE PUBLICA 1230 TORRES NAUTICAS
ING ROBERTO RIVERO  and put a label with AVISAR A 099620035.

Thanks for your help, in two weeks we will be in our new apartament, then
i will sen you the new adress (i have it but donot remember now)
we are all OK the girls are in Punta del Este, mabel and me are ok as the
rest of the famyly, i am now in the midle of (solving my financial problems,
hope to finish this year in a normal situation)
Hope you and your family are OK.

 I will let you know any news,  have a nice 2005 you and all the IHC family.
                                 Roberto.

IH