[Farmall] It`s Good To Be Back !

Lane Freeman lmfree at ptd.net
Thu Jan 6 05:21:02 PST 2005

No sure, but I'm hoping the head is OK.  The tractor is still in the same
condition as it was when this happened.  I didn't have anytime to pull it
and I didn't have any parts including gaskets so I figured there was no
point.  I hope to get to it this summer if things settle down around here.
I did finally get a set of gaskets from the gasket place it Oregon or
somewhere out there, but they are not like the originals(no metal sheeting).
So NOS would be nice.

Lane Freeman
New Tripoli, PA