[Farmall] It`s Good To Be Back !

Lane Freeman lmfree at ptd.net
Wed Jan 5 18:58:52 PST 2005

Things aren't too bad over here in PA. Just working lots of hours this year
since I lost my business partner and not much time for working on tractors.
The cover of the new Red Power Magazine did remind me that I do need to get
working on my 15-30 and finally decide if I want to restore it or leave it
as original as possible.

Lane Freeman
New Tripoli, PA