[Steam-engine] Steam enige insurance.

Terry Welch ksw001 at pensys.com
Wed Jan 5 18:20:43 PST 2005

We have a good agent and so far have had no trouble getting insurance. I have been working toward getting insurance for another group through a couple of agents. The ting that is bothering me is that a lot of companies are not writing railroad coverage. So if your group has a train, you might be out of luck. The Early Days group has a good policy. Our club used to have it with the same company, but switched
agents.