[Ford-ferguson] Dearborn plow 10-156

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Wed Jan 5 15:14:46 PST 2005

I've had this plow for several years, I got it with a Massey 35 in a
combo deal (along with a Massey bushhog type mower, a roll over type box
scrape and a yard tool.  Previously I haven't done much with the plow
but I am trying to round it into shape and maybe plow my garden.  Last
time I tried to use it, it would not run true so I thinking I should
adjust it on the beam that connects to the lift arms.  Can anyone give
me some advice or point me in a proper direction to find some.  BTW the
shins, shares and moldboards seem to be in good shape - just need a bit
of scouring.  I've also got the coulters but normally around here
coulters aren't used (NW NC).  Thanks in advance.

David