[AJD] Gaskets

Duane Ledford dledford at classicnet.net
Wed Jan 5 16:07:43 PST 2005

You can also use the crankcase cover as a pattern for your gasket. Clean the
mating surfaces real good and take a can of spray paint and spray a coat of
paint onto the surface that will need the gasket. Take the cover and press
onto your gasket material while the paint is wet. Carefully lift the cover
and presto, a perfectly formed guide to cut the gasket. Even has the places
marked for the bolt holes. A steady hand and a sharp razor knife will finish
the job.