[AJD] Ok Dean, You can say you told me so....

Dee Schuyler web22hsz at verizon.net
Wed Jan 5 16:50:07 PST 2005

Well I have never done that , but I am a firm believer
in JB weld, and if the threads were bead blasted to clean them up it may
very well work? I think I would find a nice
7/8 18 die to chase the threads after the epoxy
Like you say if that doesn't work there is always the hacksaw and more
severe measures after all it isn't any good the way it is?
Dee