[AJD] Gaskets

Robert M. Massengale ltcmikem at ktc.com
Wed Jan 5 10:14:28 PST 2005

Thanks for the suggestion John.  I have a ball pein hammer and by the end of the
day will have some gasket material.  I'm having difficulty picturing the last part of
the process you recommend where, with gasket material and hammer in hand,  I
"just knock them out".  Can you elaborate on that for me?

Mike
Robert M. Massengale
Fredericksburg, Texas 78624