[AT] stiff tractor day

H. L. Staples hlstaples at mcloudteleco.com
Wed Jan 5 08:24:10 PST 2005

Glad I don't have to start a tractor today Dan.  When I got up this morning
it was +32 degrees here, has dropped down to +26 now.  Some rain and sleet.
If the precipitation and temperature continue to fall we will have an
unwanted mess.

On another note I filled up at Wal-mart in Shawnee Oklahoma day before
yesterday for $1.449 regular unleaded.

Seems to me that a cab heater for the pickup would be a real necessity. Good
luck and be careful out there.

H. L. Staples
McLoud, Oklahoma
USA