[AT] stiff tractor day

dfolske at nccray.net dfolske at nccray.net
Wed Jan 5 07:33:30 PST 2005

-34F here this morning and not supposed to warm up much during
the day today.  I'm not looking forward to starting the 1850 to feed
this afternoon.  With it plugged in I know it will start right up but
even letting the hydraulic oil circulate for a while doesn't get that
warm oil through the power steering cylinders and loader cylinder
until you've actually used them for a while.

My diesel pickup was plugged in and started right up after I finally
got the switch turned far enough to engage the starter.  Just about
needed a pipewrench and a cheater on it to do that. Maybe it's time
for an in-cab heater?