[AT] Engines and Engineers

Terry Welch ksw001 at pensys.com
Wed Jan 5 03:26:33 PST 2005

I am sure some of you might already know this, but Don Knowles sold the
Engine and Engineers to some one out east. Got a nice letter from her
yesterday. There has been acouple of issues missing. She is going to
start up with the Feb. issue and said she will give credit for the two
issues missing. Nice to see some thing carry on.
Terry Welch