[AJD] '41 B Transmission

Robert M. Massengale ltcmikem at ktc.com
Tue Jan 4 19:18:57 PST 2005

Thanks Bill... just the info I was looking for.  Truth be known, I wanted to make sure
that springs and other assorted parts weren't going to go flying through the air when
I lifted the cover off.  Also nice to know it's not necessary to disassemble the
steering shaft support and throttle linkage.

Mike
Robert M. Massengale
Fredericksburg, Texas 78624