[AJD] '41 B Transmission

Dave Mayfield johndeere at gwltd.com
Tue Jan 4 17:20:46 PST 2005

n I got my 48 B, it too had been sitting outside for the last three years.
My shifter would only go into a couple of gears, I thought I would be woring
on the transmission. Turns out nothing was wrong. On my B I have to slip the
clutch a bit then the gears work fine. If things are not lined up just right
it will not shift just sitting there. You have to push the clutch to get the
gears moving. My bet is nothing is wrong on your B.

Dave Mayfield