[Farmall] U-haul and tractor hauling

Andy glines pioneersop96 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 4 13:08:39 PST 2005

There have been some good points made for both plus
and minus on the Uhaul truck.  I will second the
comment that you need to pay special attention to the
mechanical condition.  These were rentals and we all
know that "Nothing parties like a rental!" There are
some definite advantages to this set up as well.  You
can store the tractor in the truck between shows.  I
would set up a very basic living area and sleep in the
truck while attending the show.  In fact, if you meet
the requirements, you could register it as an RV which
usually eliminates the need for special licensing and
insurance.

=====
Andy Glines
Evansville, IN