[AJD] 1950 A surging at idle

Chris C jdnutinwa at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 4 12:47:10 PST 2005

Thanks for the info Dee.   I will get the club's
Robert's tape on carb rebuilding and watch it closely.
 I hope it isn't the govenor,  It's always twice as
expensive for me to work on a gov. as I have to break
so many things in the process..  The tractor never
surged like this before according to my uncle who ran
it most of the time.   Of course,  it did sit stuck in
the barn for 15 years or so and managed to get a crack
in one cylinder that was never there either in that
amount of time...

                  Chris