[AJD] 1950 A surging at idle

Chris C jdnutinwa at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 4 08:06:53 PST 2005

Lou,

    Thanks for the info.  I think  I am going to order
up a set of drill bits and tear the whole thing down
again and do it over.   I have not checked to see how
the throttle disc fits,  so I will be sure to look at
that.   It has all new throttle and choke shafts and
bushings.

     I'm pretty sure that it is acting up as I am
considering putting more money into it i.e. new rear
tires and maybe some paint..  SInce this was my
grandfather's tractor,  it knows it can do nothing but
cost me money and I won't sell it.   The other 4 A's
have been getting more attention lately..

     I'm going to take it out and pull some logs out
with it today.  I'll let it pull a few past my AC
dozer and see if that cheer's it up...

                   Chris