[AT] John Deere A

Louis louis at kellnet.com
Mon Jan 3 20:54:16 PST 2005

Dean,

I have been told by my local Deere parts manager, that Deere changed
vendors for their gaskets.  I can believe it.  Their prices went up
tremendously.  I have also had a problem with some gaskets not fitting
very good.  They are cut to small.  This has been with several gaskets
lately.  The gaskets, in the past, always fit good, now some of them fit
like crap.  I mentioned this to my local parts manager, he made a note
of it and will tell the territory rep..  This is using gasket sets with
the new part numbers.  If you can find gasket sets with the old part
numbers, snag them up.

Lou