[AT] Spencer

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Mon Jan 3 14:38:38 PST 2005

> Since this list is mainly off topic now could you please start a list for Tractor Stuff only.
> Thank You
> Stephen D Smith
> (Smitty)

	Hey, Smitty, there are plenty tractor only lists out there if
that is what you want. Most of them are about as exciting as watching
grass grow and probably wouldn't hold your interest long. I find that
most of them are populated by self styled and "never to be crossed"
experts who preside over each of them. Not a lot of fun in any of them
as they are too serious for my money. I like this List because most of
us on here are long time friends.

	How about coming to Portland this year and taking time to sit
around the campfire and trade stories?  We could use a few more of you
from the West Coast - if all that snow you are getting goes away in time
for you to get out by mid August, that is.

Cecil
what you said.

Cecil E Monson
Lucille Hand-Monson