[AT] Spring Tractor Auctions

JAHaze at aol.com JAHaze at aol.com
Mon Jan 3 13:55:46 PST 2005

I've decided that I really need to go on a tractor excursion with my new
tractor buddy.  We're planning on going to a big sale somewhere in the mid-west
this spring.  So will you please keep your ears open and let the list know if
you hear of a good one?  He's into Fords, I like Olivers, or anything old and
rusty :-)  I didn't buy any in 2004 (well except the JD A parts tractor, but
parts tractors don't count, do they?) and I'm having a little withdraw.  Thanks.

Enjoy, Joe