[AT] O.T. carburetor (first cars)

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Sun Jan 2 10:42:10 PST 2005

Cecil you beat me on the oldest car my very  first car was a 1937 Plymouth
Coupe that I bought for $20, I put about $20 worth  of brakes on it ( my first
mechanical job) then drove it all summer till the  engine just died. Mom made
my dad buy me another car after that it was a 1946  Pontiac two door with a
straight 8 that got 8 miles to the gallon not the best  car for a kid but it was
sure nice to drive and looked good too. Cost $150 boy  wish those prices would
come back.

I can say one thing I did buy at least  one car that I kept my 1968 Saab
Sonett still sets out in the barn. Someday i  hope to have it up an running again.

Walt Davies
Cooper  Hollow Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361
503 623-0460