[AT] OT carburEtors... no offense please

George Willer gwill at toast.net
Sun Jan 2 06:18:22 PST 2005

I know this will sound like a curmudgeon, and this is not a spelling list...
but maybe the reason we have trouble spelling some words is because we so
seldom see them spelled correctly?  Carburetor is a word we all use often
enough that we should occasionally see it spelled right.  Especially so when
used in a subject line that has no easy way to be corrected.

George Willer
http://members.toast.net/gwill/

"Lord, the money we do spend on government and it's not one bit
better than the government we got for one-third the money twenty
years ago." --Will Rogers