[AT] Battery cables...was MF202 ground

CEE VILL cvee60 at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 1 18:32:26 PST 2005

Happy New Year to all.

I suspect you have your problem solved, Karl, but if it turns slow in cold
temps. again, think about the viscosity of the motor oil.  I do not recall
if this was previously mentioned in the earlier conversation on this topic.
Straight 30 weight won't do any favors in the winter winter.  Just a
thought.  I find it necessary on some tractors like my 8N ford to make sure
the clutch is depressed for cold starting.  It positivly will not start if
it is working against the heavy transmission gear oil. It will keep firing
until it ends up flooded, but doesn't have the muscle to start with the
clutch engaged.

Charlie V. in WNY