[Farmall] Tire Chains Slipping!

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Mon Feb 28 09:35:58 PST 2005

Randy Kuhn wrote:
> How do I keep the tire chains on my tractor from slipping into the
> tread?
If you have ag style tires, your alternatives are to replace the chains
with "duo-grip" or "field" style chains or to modify your existing
chains by adding links between the cross links. Take a look at:
<http://www.tirechain.com/TractorChainmenu.htm> for an illustration of
what I mean.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
mikesloane at verizon.net
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

If it is committed in the name of God or country, there is no crime so
heinous that the public will not forgive it. -Tom Robbins, writer (1936-)