[AT] LPG problems

Wayne Snelling wsnelling at southplainscollege.edu
Tue Feb 22 07:49:01 PST 2005

H.L. What are you calling the "converter"?  I have no vents (unless you
mean a line to the regulator from the air cleaner side of the carb?) on
the filter or regulator. I am getting plenty of fuel/pressure from the
filter into the regulator but  very little out. I can artificially
createa small increased fuel flow by creating a vacuum at one of the
regulator ports, but not much of an increase.

Wayne