[AT] Brake controller

Ronald L. Cook rlcook at pionet.net
Sun Feb 13 13:09:04 PST 2005

Cecil,
	I think the Prodigy has the same manual override function.  The lever
is below the front of the unit rather than right on the front.  Might
even be easier to grab.  Dunno.  I use the Voyager version and like it.
  I especially like the little green light that tells you you are indeed
hooked up to trailer brakes.  A voltage readout would be nice, I guess,
if you had it where you could read it without running into something.<g>
  The Voyager changes color from yellow to red.  Red being full voltage.
  That is good enough for me and probably more than I need to know as I
rarely look at it.  If things aren't braking enough, I just turn up the
gain a little.  I also use the manual override quite a lot.

Ron Cook
Salix, Ia