[AT] Pulling a sheepsfoot with a Ford 8n

Chuck Saunders csaunders at bluevalleyk12.org
Thu Feb 10 10:12:50 PST 2005

Thanks Ron and everyone else for taking the time to help.
I realize that stopping is an issue but in first gear I don't think it
will be uncontrollable. I will make sure the brakes are in good shape
though. I just don't have a feel for how easy rolling a sheepsfoot is. I
know that railroad cars roll a lot easier on the tracks than off. I am
sure that this roller will not roll as easily as a hay wagon, but I
assume easier than a 2-14 plow. This roller, which I am making myself
out of concrete (go ahead, laugh, get it out of your system), is much
smaller than anything I've found commercially. Just wanted to visit
reality for a few minutes and make sure I wasn't too far off the deep end.
Thanks
Chuck Saunders
Kansas City, MO