[AT] Snoow load

CBear81438 at aol.com CBear81438 at aol.com
Tue Feb 8 11:14:01 PST 2005

In a message dated 2/8/2005 8:09:01 AM Central Standard Time,
rasmith4 at juno.com writes:

Be  warned however, that they can be dangerous.  Folks have been killed and
others injured when using these things.  The snow often comes off the  roof in
large sheets that weigh several hundred pounds, landing on the rake  operator.

Richard
In Central NY

If it is an unsulated steel roof, would running a big space heater
underneath do any good for an hour or so.  I used to watch the snow run off  my steel
building roof as we ran every heater we had just to keep from freezing  to
death during zero deg weather...

Cecil in OKla