[AJD] 40hc question

John Boehm rustyacres at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 3 06:23:48 PST 2005

Quit fooling around and buy it already. Either way
it's a bargain. My experience in California has been
that 40H will go for more than 420H, as there were
about 3 times as many 420H's. 40V's are rarer yet. I
don'tthink any 40V (or 420V/430V, for that matter)
were ever shipped to CA. I've never run across or
heard of one being found out here.

John Boehm
Woodland, CA
Visit my web site at http://vintagetractors.com