[AJD] 40hc question

LeRoy Price lep at epix.net
Wed Feb 2 18:22:58 PST 2005

Well, figure that 420s and 430s always get more money in these configs.  However, I've seen asking prices around $7500.  There was one for sale in New Jersey a year or so ago and the asking price was $7500.  Didn't go see it but it was suppose to be in nice condition, don't think it was restored.

LeRoy