[AT] Are Deere H's a "Hot" item right now?

Al Jones aljones at ncfreedom.net
Mon Feb 28 18:13:21 PST 2005

Had some time to kill on a nasty Sunday and was watching a couple of JD
H's on Ebay.  Always wanted one, "one day" I hope to own one when I get
my other tractor projects caught up.  They were both non-runners, one
imo a parts tractor at best.  The "parts tractor" brought $760, the
other was pretty nice but again, a non-runner and didn't meet the
reserve at $1251 and some change.  Now, when it comes to a non-running
tractor, I'm a tightwad---anything over $500 is too much no matter the
condition or the rarity of that particular model.  I know sometimes Ebay
prices are high, so I was wondering, are these "normal" prices for H's?

Al