[AT] Ford 6000 info lacking

joehardy at epix.net joehardy at epix.net
Mon Feb 28 17:13:29 PST 2005

Today, I was offered a Ford 6000 tractor in payment for some engineering work that I'm doing for a fellow. This FORD is a diesel,Select-O-Speed,tin somewhat rusted but says engine runs; hydraulics not working; possible filter clogged; tires poor. In my latest Valu-Bilt tractor parts book, I can't find a shop manual for a 6000. They are available for 6610 & 6600 but not a 6000. Is this FORD 6000 a special series? I would appreciate your comments about this tractor. Thank you.........
Joe Hardisky
Ryman Farm
Dallas, PA
Where I haven't broke this news to my wife yet............