[Farmall] Tire Chains Slipping!

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Mon Feb 28 15:49:30 PST 2005

OK, I see where you are coming from George, and that is a little
different from mine. Here is my setup for a comparison (even though it
is not a Farmall, I think the concept is similar).
<http://public.fotki.com/mikesloane/tools__equipment/unicorn2.html>

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
mikesloane at verizon.net
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

If it is committed in the name of God or country, there is no crime so
heinous that the public will not forgive it. -Tom Robbins, writer (1936-)