[Farmall] Tire Chains Slipping!

Jim Hudson jamhudson at vnet.net
Mon Feb 28 12:46:08 PST 2005

George I'm mighty glad to see you on the computer again. I told Rick to haul you around to the shows this spring if you were not up to loading and driving.

Anti-Virus Scan Notice:  All outgoing mail here is scanned with Avast 4 Antivirus.  So, play it safe & never open attachments or URL links in emails purported to be from me which do not contain this statement.