[AT] Don Bowen sez "Hi"

Richard Walker richardwalker at pobox.com
Mon Feb 28 10:12:42 PST 2005

You old-timers will remember Don Bowen, one of the first ATIS members back
when Spencer started this list in 1995 (or was it 1994?).

Don's doing fine and I just had a nice visit with him Sunday.  He sez "Hi!"
and wanted me to let everyone know he's about to embark on a rambling trek
across the U.S. "full-timing" it, towing a 27' travel trailer behind his
Dodge truck.

He's got his daily journal ongoing at:

And his info page at:

http://www.braingarage.com/Dons/Travels/Index.htm

And his e-mail address is:

don.bowen at earthlink.net

Since he's not on the list any longer to read this, I can safely say he's a
great guy and one of the most knowledgeable persons I've ever met
concerning vintage farm equipment and old-time work methods.

Richard

Richard & Judy Walker
Monrovia, CA

richardwalker @ pobox.com