[AJD] 1949 A

Gary Amy fgaryamy at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 28 09:58:53 PST 2005

OK. So, clearly the next step is to inspect the oil pump.  Thanks to everyone for your input.

Louis R Godena <louisgodena at ids.net> wrote:Gary;

Same thing happened to me about two years ago. Turned out to be a sludged
oil pump screen. However, if no oil is coming from the disconnected line,
it may be the pump itself. Take out the pump and disassemble it, inspect
the idler and drive gear for signs of excessive wear. You might have to
replace some parts.

Louis G