[AJD] 1949 A

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Mon Feb 28 09:07:25 PST 2005

Gary:

First, don't run the engine anymore until you determine why there is no oil
pressure. I assume there is adequate oil in the crankcase. The first place
to check is the oil pump itself. There is a possibility that the pump shaft
has twisted off due to water in the oil and it was frozen at the time the
tractor was started. Could be plugged oil lines in the pump area. Hard to
diagnose remotely.

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

storeroom door