[AJD] 1949 A

Gary Amy fgaryamy at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 28 08:41:59 PST 2005

NOTE to MODERATOR: I sent this same message from the wrong email account.  Please reject the first post.

When I bought this tractor, we drove it onto the trailer; and when I got it home, I drove it off. Then I noticed the oil gauge was registering "0". So I disconnected the oil line from the gauge. When I started the engine, no oil was pumped out thru the line. Just to make sure it wasn't clogged, I ran a small wire down the line for about 30 inches. No obstructions.

What should I do next?

-Gary-