[Farmall] IH Winter Convention

Brad Anderson classiccabinet at qwest.net
Sun Feb 27 22:40:17 PST 2005

Got back from the Winter convention myself, just a few hours ago --- What a
great get together!

Wisconsin, Chapter 4, (Mike, Guy, Mark, from this list) did an outstanding
job of planning and pulling off a very complicated event. The seminars were
informative and geared to a wide range of interest. (I spent most of my time
attending them, instead of going on the tours, but from remarks of others,
they were excellent also.) The hospitality was superb, the banquet filling
and the auction rewarding to the archives.  Ya all done good! Thanks!

I was able to spend a couple of days at the archives, before the convention
"researching". I say researching but in reality it was browsing. (I'm not
focused enough to be able to look for one topic --- they'd bring me a box so
I could look up one item, and it would take me an hour or more,----  cause
I'd have to examine EVERYTHING in the box!)

Finally had a chance to meet some of you,  --- Mike, Guy, Mark, Jim,
Justin -- (course I already knew Bob, from the Cheeze-wiz state) It was a
good time, Thanks to ya all for making me feel so welcome! (sorry I missed
you Terry, I would have liked to have met you also)

Brad Anderson (ore)