[AT] Special Tool for VAC Case

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Sun Feb 27 10:45:58 PST 2005

In a message dated 2/27/2005 6:10:33 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com writes:
If the crowsfoot or whatever extends the  length of the torque wrench,
reposition the attachment 90 degrees to the  centerline of the torque wrench.
Now no math is needed.

The problem  is that the crowsfoot is offset about an inch from center thus
you need to  change the setting slightly. depending on the position of the
crowsfoot.
although I wouldn't think that it would matter too much if you are  only an
inch off center.  Now if we are working in inch lbs I would think  about it.
to the front use less to the back use more to the sides no  differance.

Walt Davies
Cooper Hollow Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361
503 623-0460