[Steam-engine] Tod Engine Open House in September!!

Tod Engine todengine at zoominternet.net
Sun Feb 27 09:22:41 PST 2005

On September 17 and 18 we will be holding our first open house to show off the work we have done thus far in preserving and restoring the Tod Engine.  So mark your calendars and come to Youngstown, Ohio and join in the celebration.  Sept. 20 marks the ninth anniversary of the beginning of removal of the engine from the blooming mill building at the Brier Hill Works.

This gives me 6 1/2 months to get the site ready, and there is a huge list of things to get done this spring and summer.  Among them are putting in our front driveway and parking area, finishing the engine display pad, moving the office to the site and of course moving the remaining engine parts from storage at the plate mill.

Let's see how much of it gets done!!!

Rick Rowlands
Executive Director
Tod Engine Heritage Park
William Tod 34" x 68" x 60" Cross Compound Steam Engine
Youngstown, OH
http://www.todengine.org/
Photo Albums Online: http://community.webshots.com/user/todengine