[AT] Special Tool for VAC Case

Louis louis at kellnet.com
Sat Feb 26 19:50:28 PST 2005

What about a crowsfoot wrench, that you can attach your torque wrench
to? They make them in a configuration like a box wrench. I have a few of
them.  I got them from a local store that specializes in tools.  You
might be able to get them from a Mac or Snap On Dealer.  Would that
work?  You would have to do some math and adjust your torque setting.

Lou