[AT] OT - changing ISP

kreig astroguy at nas.com
Sat Feb 26 11:38:22 PST 2005

At the risk of being banned from the list, I am wanting to change my ISP
(internet service provider). I curently use a local ISP and thus local
business, however I am paying way too much for a limited dial up service.
( They do provide GREAT tech service 24x7 but i dont really need it.)

Looking for an easy to use less expensive ISP and looking for
recommendations.  I am NOT interested in anything that looks or acts like
AOL.

Thanks for you responses and please reply off-list.

Kreig