[AT] D2 Stuck Steering Clutches

Rich Sherman rich at spiritvalleyranch.com
Sat Feb 26 10:55:17 PST 2005

Thanks for all the great advice! This is a nice little crawler and the motor
runs great. But, this sounds like a big job and I already have an older Cat
22 with a loud transmission. :(  Does anyone happen to know of a shop in the
Sacramento, Calif area that would work on a D2? I have to go back and get
the serial no, but I think it's a later model, the owner said it was made in
1956 or so. But without the serial no it's hard to verify.

At this point I'm sure my friend doesn't want to mess with it, so if the
price is right I might just go take another look and rescue it. The owner
passed away a little over a year ago and his widow wants to sell it. I hate
to see it just rot where it sits.

Thanks again!