[Farmall] IH Winter Convention

Terry Welch ksw001 at pensys.com
Sat Feb 26 05:11:09 PST 2005

I went to the winter convention in Madison the last two days. Thursday I
stopped during my lunch hour. Yesterday my oldest son went with me to
help celebrate his 20th birthday. He is the IH fan in the family. Mike,
Guy and the rest of the crew from Chapter 4 put on a nice convention. I
really enjoyed and learned a lot from the tour of the Wisconsin
Historical Society and how they preserve documents. My son really
enjoyed the IH truck collection that we toured. One of the things that
got a lot of attention was the FFA group from Oconomoc, that had a
Farmall M that they were selling raffle tickets for. They were doing
demos on how a cream separator worked. Every time they did a demo, I bet
there had to be from 30 to 50 people watching them. Again guys good Job,
I know it was hard work, but for Erik and my self we enjoyed it.
Terry Welch