[AT] Cold Days at Beilers

Vaughn Miller VMiller at messiah.edu
Fri Feb 25 16:26:21 PST 2005

I was at Beiler's today for a while, and the weather turned out to be pretty
nice.  No wind, and the sun was bright.

I spotted someone in black ATIS hat, but did not get a chance to introduce
myself...

Vaughn Miller
Dillsburg PA

>>> edward.tabor at zoominternet.net 2/24/05 9:02:34 PM >>>
It was an enjoyable day at Beilers today but, man, I can't take the cold
any more (the meds I'm on keep my capillaries from constricting,
therefore I loose heat quickly.  )  They had a lot of neat "stuff:" but
nothing that I really need, of course.  I saw Dave Cesan there and we
had a nice chat (thanks Dave for the health info you gave me on our
mutual friend.)   I might go there tomorrow, we'll see .

Ed