[AT] D2 Stuck Steering Clutches

crawler crawler at lynnet.com
Fri Feb 25 13:49:00 PST 2005

I 'm in the crawler business and have heard all the stories but have NEVER
had any luck freeing up steering clutches that would last for any time and
work and drive very long. Only way is to tear it down and at least clean
everything. Reason being is the karp and rust have no place to go so it just
stays in the drum and gums everything up anyway.  ED
http://www.crawlerheaven.com/index.htm